Recently I’ve noticed that there were porblems with this blog and one other that I have, so I tried to repair the dbase files, etc., and even restored to a backup of the dbase files. Which have worked… mostly that is. The only thing that I’m having trouble with is the rss feeds for my wordpress driven blogs that I’m currently running.
By doing this, I lost a lot of posts that I’ve imported into this blog and lost a couple other’s that I made last early month which sucks greatly. Which means that at some point I would need to import old post’s again.
I would see how thing’s go over the next several weeks though, as far as importing old posts and what not’s.