For the last several years I haven’t done any New Year’s Resolutions since I wasn’t in any position to follow through with any resolutions that I thought of. Though, I do have a couple of New Years Resolution that I want to do and to follow through this coming year.
- Start taking classes again – I’ve already registered for two;
- Blogging more on this site;
- Take More Photographs in Oregon and Southwest Washington;
- Travel – Road Trips in Oregon, State of Washington, and Northern California when possible;
- Look for and buy a house by the time summer arrives this year – if possible of if at all;
- Possibly remove myself from social media at some point this year (Instagram, Facebook, etc.);
- Maybe create videos and share on this site by the way of drone – depends on where I can use the drone if I get one;
- I may start a podcast of some kind but not sure.
There are a couple of other items that I thought of adding to the above list but it is just a matter of time before things could pan out later the year.
I want to do all of the stuff on this list, but I could see myself doing several of those things on the above list. But then I could nothing at all expect for going back to college.
You must be logged in to post a comment.